Today’s severe problem for females is hair thinning. The hair quality gets poor due to various reasons and hair starts falling. Hair plays a great role in enhancing the beauty degree for every female. Thus, hair loss needs to be treated in right time.
Red wine is the most wonderful alcohol. It is prepared from variety of dark coloured grapes, like, dark purple, blue, and red. The quality of red wine differs. It depends on flavour, colour and age of the grapes used for manufacturing red wine.
Apart, from skin and health benefits, red wine is an excellent element for hair growth treatment.
Skin and hair, both are related to beauty. If red wine is used for enhancing skin quality and better complexion plus promoting healthy hair growth, then the combination will result the extreme beauty in anyone.
To know the best benefits of red wine for skin, read out the details here,
Here are some listed benefits of red wine for hair growth: –
Conditioning the hair
Long before, people were working on many formulas to condition the hair. But, now red wine has proved the most easiest and best way to condition the hair. It boosts the healthy growth of hair.
- Wash the hair with shampoo and condition with red wine
- Can give the final rinse with red wine
Prevents the hair against UV (ultra-violet) rays
Sun rays are the biggest hair damaging elements. Every time we don’t cover hair completely. Thus, sun rays falls directly on hair damaging its quality and resulting in drying and breaking of hair. Red wine serves a great helping hand for dry hair.
- Can be mixed with ingredients used for conditioning the hair, like henna paste
- Regularly rinse the hair with it after shampoo
Prevents loss of hair
It contains the antioxidants that keep hair young always. The formation of dead cells is prevented. It promotes the growth of Keratin, the hair protein. It prevents whitening and hair damage.
- Can massage the scalp easily with finger tips for 10-15 minutes using red wine
- Use to make henna paste instead of water
- Rinse the hair with red wine after shampoo
Prevents aging of hair
Due to rich in bioflavonoid, it helps in growth of Keratin. Red wine prevents the degradation of keratin. The other antioxidants presents in red wine plays a role in preventing the ageing of hair.
- Mix it with the conditioner use for your
- Rinse the hair with red wine after every wash to your hair
- Can give a gentle massage for 10 minutes with red wine
Dandruff is common on many scalps. It leads to severe itching often. Red wine increases the blood circulation on the scalp. Strengthen the blood vessels resulting in eliminating the chances of more dandruff.
- Drink a glass of red wine on regular basis
- Dilute red wine with water
- Apply it thoroughly on the scalp
- Cover the hair and head
- Leave it for 30 minutes
- Rinse the hair with warm water
- Shampoo the hair
- In case of scalp irritation, just consider spraying hair with dilute red wine