It is a city in the Western Australia gets more sunshine than any other city in Australia. Here’s the story about the visiting places in Perth.
It is recommended to take a combined coach tour and river cruise.
Swan River in Perth is a great attraction in addition to several stunning beaches.
Don’t miss visiting: –
- The cutest marsupial and selfie sensation, the quokka, on Rottnest Island
- The glassy waters of the Indian Ocean at Cottesloe beach
- Discover laneways bars in multicultural north bridge
TOP FIVE RECOMMENDED BEACHES
- Cottesloe beach
- Mettams pool
- Bathers beach
- Leighton beach
- City beach
1. TOWN OF BROOM
A visit to the town of Broom to explore the multicultural history and enjoy the scenes where red rocks of the Kimberly meet the white sands and aquamarine water of the Indian Ocean is immensely exciting.
Don’t miss enjoying: –
- Discovering the pearling history of the town
- Camel ride at sunset along the white sand beach
- Explore the remote Dampier Peninsula
2. MARGARET RIVER
Just three hours travel to the south of Perth, the Margaret river region is never to miss. A trip to this region is a true promise for a connoisseur of good food, friendly locals, unspoilt beaches, and stunning scenery.
Things not to miss: –
- 10 minutes drive away to watch the sunset at Surfer’s point in Prevelly over the Indian Ocean
- 20 minutes from town to watch lake and mammoth caves-the limestone and crystal formation.
- Drive down the national and state forest, Boranup Karri forest, and the third largest tree species in the world.
3. KING’S PARK
Right in the heart of the city is King’s Park, one of the biggest parks in the world. Attraction is the white trunked trees lined up at the entrance road to the green land including the finely chopped gardens, treetop bridge, series of bush land, etc. Admire the city skyline and Swan River. Nearly two third of the park is a homeland for 319 species of native plant and 80 bird species.
Not to miss: –
- Climb up 101 steps of spiralling DNA tower
- Especially for kids, visit the Rio Tinto Natures cape
- The boab tree, a specimen from Kimberley region, 750 years old
- At the Aspects of Kings Park Gallery indulge in a spot of retail therapy
Any trip with empty belly doesn’t sounds interesting. There are famous restaurants serving the morning freshener breakfast, vegetarian healthy lunch for growling bellies, and of course one should not leave Perth and Australia without filling their empty stomach with the world famous wines here.