One and all love chocolate biscuit cake, and it’s very easy to prepare now, even though just you need is only three easiest elements to prepare this. This luscious Chocolate Biscuit Cake is prepared with biscuits, milk, and ENO. This is one of the simplest chocolate cakes that can be prepared in a minute. Serve your kids to this yummy us Chocolate Biscuit Cake on their special day. It will be really appreciated. Also you can order biscuit cake online from your favorite bakery using Swiggy First Time Offer with discounted prices.Let’s start now.
Biscuit Cake-Quick Biscuit Cake
Prep Time: 10to 15 mins, Cooking Time: 20 mins
Serves: 12 pieces
Recipe Type: Cakes-Biscuit Cake
Recipe Food: Indian
- Parle-G biscuits – 20 biscuits
- Hide and Seek Biscuit – 20 biscuits
- Milk – 1 cup (lukewarm)
- Vanilla essence – 3/4 tsp
- Eno/Fruit Salt – 1 packed (plain-non flavored)
- Cashew nuts or almonds – 3 tbsp chopped (optional)
- Baking container – 7 inches pan
- Powdered sugar – 3 tbsp
The entire ingredients are set aside prepared for the biscuit cake. If you don’t have parle-G biscuits, then you should go for Tiger biscuits.
How to prepare?
- Oil and earth a 7-inch baking pan/tin.
- Boil water on pot, if you have finally chosen to prepare the cake.
- Dust the biscuits (hide and seek and parle-G) individually in a mixer. Then blend both well.
- Add ground sugar, cashew nuts (if using) and combine well.
- Add vanilla spirit, milk (little at a time) and blend without pieces to obtain a smooth hammer. The taste will be too yummy if you add one cup of milk.
- Prior to including ENO/fruit salt, get water to boil in a steamer or cooker or any pot and keep it prepared.
Add ENO and blend well with a spatula.
- Convert the hammer to the oiled baking tin, set it on the saucepan or cooker and steam cook enclosed. You should not let the batter to rest after including fruit salt. You should vapor instantly after adding Eno/Fruit salt.
- Bake for at least 15 minutes on high spark.
- Then keep the blaze/heat low and steam for at least 10-15 minutes. Pullout a toothpick in the middle of the cake to check if it is baked. If it is neat, it is baked.
- Just allow it to cool in the cake tin. After it is chilled, then take the cake out from the tin. Run a knife around the ends and reverse it on a dish. Cut the cake after it is fully chilled.
- The cake was so soft and smooth that it is just liquefied in our mouth.
- You can garnish the cake with chocolate paste and crushed chocolate that you have prepared for my egg less ragi cake. You can decorate it with nuts, cherries, eatable silver balls or also trinkets.
Other procedures for preparing the cake
- You can take the pressure cooker (without heaviness and seal) for baking. If in case, you should pour water inside the cooker, set a stand and then also set the baking tin.
- You can also prepare the cake in a pressure cooker as you have already baked for vanilla cake in a pressure cooker.
- You can cook it in the oven. Half-heat the oven for at least 10 minutes at 180º C. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the toothpick put in the middle of the cake that is fresh.
- You can also heat up the cake.
- Storage and Shelf-life – Just store it in a close-fitting vessel at room temperature. The overheated cake remains perfect for 2-3 days. The baked cake will remain good for only a day.
This is an amazing way to bake biscuit cake superbly in a jiffy.