Baldness is a hair loss problem which simply means total absence of hair. It is a hereditary hair loss problem which is also known as alopecia. It occurs mostly on the scalp, but can also occur in any other part of our body where the growth of hair is certain.
CAUSES OF BALDNESS
There are various causes of baldness where some are caused due to ageing and most of them are hereditary. Just like the case of a buddy of mine who is popularly known for his baldness in high school in which he was beginning to get uncomfortable with. Therefore, at this juncture he needs to find a solution which I am going to discuss in this article today but before that, lets checkout the possible causes of baldness below;
- This should not be surprising because as you are getting old, you tend not to care for your hair any longer unlike when you were younger. So this in turn begins to lead to hair fall problem like baldness.
- This is a situation where the hormones responsible for hair growth stop functioning for a period of time probably due to pregnancy and in some other cases due to menstrual period.
- Any trait or character that can be transferred from parent to offspring is due to hereditary. So in case you are bald and you are finding it difficult to figure out where the problem may come from then you should go and confirm if any of your parents’ family or your immediate family is bald.
NATURAL SOLUTION TO BALDNESS
Using Coconut Oil
- Get an unprocessed coconut oil.
- Take to three spoons of the oil.
- Warm the oil with a cooker for few seconds.
- Massage the scalp or the most affected part with the oil.
- Rinse off after leaving your hair for about four to five hours.
- You can repeat the whole process every night before going to bed consistently for about two weeks.
Using Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Get some pumpkin seed oil together with some olive oil.
- Take one spoon each from the pumpkin seed oil and olive oil.
- Mix the oil together in a separate container.
- Apply the mixture on the affected part of your hair by massaging.
- Leave it on your hair for some hours before washing your hair or you probably do that before going to bed.
Using Olive oil
- Get a unprocessed olive oil.
- Take two to three spoons full of the oil.
- Place it on a hot sauce pan allow to heat for few minutes.
- Allow to cool a bit, and then massage the bald area with the oil for about five minutes.
- You may do this at night so as to leave on your hair overnight.
- Rinse off in the morning.
- Repeat the whole for about three times in a week.
Using Oil from tea tree
- Get three to four drops of oil from tea tree.
- Get two spoons full of different oil, either olive/coconut/almond in other to dilute the tea tree oil.
- Dilute the tea tree oil with any different oil of your choice as indicated above by mixing them.
- Apply the mixture on the bald part of your hair.
- Leave for about an hour.
- Rinse it off with a natural hair shampoo.
- Repeat this process for about twice in a week.
Using Aloe Vera
- Extract the gel from the Aloe Vera.
- Add the gel of the bald area of your hair.
- Leave the gel on your hair for about 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off your hair.
- Repeat the process for about two to three time in a week.
- Get a two inches size of ginger along with olive oil.
- Blend the ginger.
- Add the blended ginger to the olive oil in a container.
- Mix them together.
- Massage your scalp with the mixture for about two to three minutes.
- Leave the mixture on your hair for about 30 minutes, and then wash off with a natural hair shampoo.
- Repeat the process for about twice a week.
TIPS FOR HAIR CARE
Having gone through the whole natural remedies to grow bald hair given above, it is left for you to take actions immediately. I guess you don’t want to remain bald. So below are some tips for hair care
- Avoid exposing your hair to excess sunlight, rain or wind because exposure to these factors may damage your hair.
- Avoid combing wet hair in other to prevent hair breakage.
- Make use of hair conditioner regularly.
- Avoid any factors that may cause heat in your hair.
Now you have some natural remedies to grow bald hair at your finger tips. Who knows if some of your friends are in need of this information? So ensure you use the share buttons in other to pass this information across to them. Also don’t forget to drop your comments below.