Red wine uses for skin are known to many people. But still, there are other hidden secrets of red wine uses that need to be exposed to everyone.
In addition to red wine uses for skin, in this article, I would like to reveal about red wine uses for hair and mention 5 red wine benefits for health.
Red wine is made from different types of grapes. The color of red wine results from the pulp of the grapes plus the skin. The quality of this heart winning red wine results from the type of grapes used to manufacture the wine.
Dark colored grapes, like, dark purple, blue, and red are used to manufacture red wine. Flavour, color, and age of the grapes are responsible for red wine taste.
Red wine stored for years taste nice, but once the cork of the bottle is opened, just finishes it within days to enjoy its taste. The opened red wine bottle is not recommended to store for a long time.
- Wonderful source to relax your tired body and mind
- Intake of red wine boosts the immune system
- Lowers down the risk of breast cancer in women
- Presence of resveratrol in red wine control heart strokes
- Melatonin hormone present in red wine regulates the sleep cycle
Red wine for skin
Face skin is the most essential part of the body for every man and woman. Especially, women take extreme care of face skin as they are much conscious about their face beauty. There are many facial packs, organic and chemical. But, women are still in search of any new facial packs or ingredient that can run miracles for face treatment.
Red wine can be used for face skin in many ways like cleansing, toning, scrubbing, and in facial packs.
It is the first and easy step to clean the face skin.
- Take one spoon lemon juice and mix it with four tablespoons of red wine
- Mix it well and leave it for a while
- Take a cotton swab and dip it in the mixture
- Spread it evenly on the face and rub it gently
- Repeat it twice with the different cotton swab
- Wipe it with soft tissue paper
To scrub a face skin is essential to remove the dead cells from the face skin and retain face glow.
- Mix wine with any of your natural exfoliates for skin like ground oat, rice, coffee, almond, wheat, walnut, etc.
- Use the ready rough paste on facial skin and gently massage it in circular motions to remove dirt and dead cells in the skin
Massage the face skin
Massaging face skin improves blood circulation and face retains its natural glow for long. It also rejuvenates the skin.
- Mix red wine with any one of the essential oils like castor oil, vitamin E, or olive oil + Aloe Vera Gel
- Mix it well and use it to massage on face skin gently with fingertips
- Continue massaging for 10-15 minutes
- Massage equally every part of the face skin
- Add rose water if you have sensitive skin
Face pack is used to give the final touch to the skin. The face pack is allowed to stay on the skin till it completely dries. The face pack tightens the skin and retains it in natural shape making you look younger.
- Take two spoons of red wine + yogurt + one spoon honey
- Mix all the ingredients and apply it evenly on the face skin
- Let it stay for 15-20 minutes
- Wipe off the mixture with a damp cloth or a soft tissue
- Wash the face skin with lukewarm water
7 ways red wine uses for skin
Free from wrinkles and fine lines
Wrinkles are the worst enemies of any beauty skin. Red wine works efficiently to lessen the wrinkles upcoming with the age.
- The antioxidants present in red wine helps to fight skin aging. It restores the collagen balance and skin elasticity
- The wrinkles and fine lines will lessen down and may even disappear rejuvenating the skin looking younger
Protector from Ultraviolet rays on skin
Sun rays damage the facial skin. Face skin exposed to sun rays get to see the dark spots, discoloring of the facial skin, and patches in severe exposure to ultra-violet rays
- The antioxidants and amino acids present in red wine provides a barrier to face skin from ultra-violet rays
- Add a layer of red wine on the skin with sunscreen
The best toner
Red wine can be used as a toner for face skin.
- Use red wine on a face, massage it gently and let it stay for 30 minutes
- Wash it with lukewarm water
Acne is the worst small cysts that occur on facial skin and another part due to various reasons. Red wine containing the anti-inflammatory properties helps to get rid of acne subjected skin.
- Use red wine on face skin affected by acne
- Leave it for some time and clean it off
- The inflammatory properties clean the dirt, oil, and any impurities on skin reducing further acne breakouts
Lightening the dark spots
Dark spots spoil the existing face beauty. These spots can be the sign of growing age,
- Apply the red wine drops on affected area daily
- Leave it for few minutes and wash it off
- The regular repetition will lessen the dark spots and also lighten the existing spots resulting face skin looks clear
Used in a facial pack
Facial packs made from red wine are usually costly. You can make home-made facial packs using quality red wine. The homemade red wine fruit facial helps in getting rid of tans, blemishes the face skin, rejuvenates and retains the natural glow of the face skin.
- Wash the face skin and steam it for 10 minutes
- Take strawberry, grapes, or banana and blend it well with red wine
- Add few drops of any essential oil for your skin like vitamin E or seven seas fish oil
- Apply to the face skin and massage it gently
- Let it stay on the facial skin for a few minutes before
- Rose water addition to the face pack is good for sensitive skin
- Wash it off with luke-warm water
Skin gets dull and dark due to the presence of dead cells. Exfoliate the face skin removes the dead cells.
- Make a paste of ground oat, rice, coffee, almond, wheat, walnut, etc. mixing it with red wine
- Massage the face with red wine paste and continue for 10-15 minutes
- Wash it off with luke-warm water and get the soft supple skin
- Apply once a week