Hair thinning and falling has become a regular major problem for all women. Losing nearly 50-100 hair every day is normal, but if hair breaks in large quantity, it needs attention.
Many women are aware of red wine uses for hair and they are benefited by its use.
There are many other simple steps that can be much helpful for hair treatment. When these steps are regularly followed, it boosts hair to healthy and shows excellent results in hair strengthening.
Different simple steps for hair treatment in regular use
1. Hair washing
All the women wash their hair regularly. Hair washing is also a job that needs to be focused properly. The ways of hair washing also effect in hair breaking and thinning.
- Determine your hair type
- Select the shampoo according to your hair type
- Recheck if your hair needs a shampoo that targets dandruff
- Wash hair three times a week
- Keep rinsing hair if you stay in the pool or sea water regularly which contains chlorine
- Try avoiding hair wash with chlorine and salt water
- Rinse thoroughly to get rid of shampoo completely to avoid chances of clog follicles
- Rinse your hair with red wine, its antioxidants are much helpful to boosts healthy hair
- Wash hair with normal or lukewarm water
2. Combing and tying hair
Many women have a habit to comb wet hair. Often they have reason rushing to work or any other. But, it is not recommended to comb wet hair.
- Wet hair is weak to being damaged
- Brush hair when it is dried
- Avoid using a hairdryer as the heat from the hot air makes hair brittle
- Wet or damp hair can be damaged by ripping, split ends, and turns hair into a frizzy texture or appearance
- Avoid using hair bands on wet hair. Just use any easy clutches to hold hair in position
- It may sound weird, but try using hats as much less as possible
- Repeatedly used tight hair bands and hats cause friction. Tightly pulled hair causes hair losses and breakage.
- Tie hair loosely and use coated hair bands
3. Avoid heat on hair
Many women exposed their beautiful hair to different process for hairstyle and hair fashion. This includes treatments of chemicals, use of hair dryers, hair colors, and many other things. These all are responsible for hair damage.
- Wash hair with cold water. Avoid hot water for washing hair. In any condition, use lukewarm water.
- Avoid blow dryers to dry your hair and give styles
- Don’t use sun rays to dry your hair
- Protect your beautiful hair from sun rays. Try covering hair while going out. Use a henna paste made with red wine to condition and strengthen hair follicles. The red wine use also protects hair from ultra-violet rays.
- Limit the use of hot devices like curling rods
4. Tropical remedies
Regularly hair loss results in hair thinning. Sometimes, the bald spot is a vision on the scalp. Such spots can be treated differently, like
A. Treating hair with Ginger
- Take a piece of ginger and grate it to collect the juice
- Apply the juice on the scalp which shows less count of hair
- Ginger juice plus fine lead powder also shows great results
- Grate onion and collect the juice
- Apply the juice on the scalp with fingertips
- Leave it for half an hour and then rinse it lukewarm or cold water
- Onion is rich in sulphur that nourishes hair follicle. It helps to restore hair nutrients. The antibacterial properties present in onion keeps the scalp infection free.
5. Try different hairstyle
You need to keep changing your hairstyles. Avoid tight hairstyles regularly. Keep changing the hairstyle reduce the stress on the scalp and hair. The loose hairstyle allows easy room to grow and stay healthy longer.